Vintage Banjara Gypsy Skirt Kerala
or make 4 interest-free payments of $92.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Well what can we say...
These incredible skirts have been sourced in Rajasthan and are part of the traditional costume or attire of the 'Banjara Gypsy People'. Each skirt is completely one of a kind and in pretty beautiful condition considering its age of anywhere between 40-60 years old.
We have added some hand block-printed fabric to the back - pleated to follow the nature of the skirt and 2x velcro panels for fastening to bring this incredible skirt back to life, into your wardrobe and on your bod! A truly magical skirt with a rich history waiting to be enjoyed and worn to every fabulous party this season or kept sacred as a collectors piece.
Please note - As these skirts are very old, imperfections, discolourations and small holes can be found on some of the skirts. They are minimal, but are still present nonetheless.
- Vintage Skirt Between 40-60 Years Old
- One Size Fits Most
- Velcro Fastening on the Smallest waist Circumference 90cm approx
- Velcro Fastening on the Largest waist Circumference 110cm approx
- The skirts are secured into place by velcro which is completely adjustable so one size will fit most. Circumference is a rough guide only.
- Slight irregularities & imperfections in the textiles add to the history, age and journey of the product.
- Free Shipping Australia Wide