Hand Woven Seagrass Tote Chestnut
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
These beautifully crafted hand made tote bags are made using the grasses on the ocean floor. They are picked and dried for days, if not weeks, then woven by the skilled women and men of Java to make these stylish rustic tote bags. Perfect for a day at the beach or a market stroll, they are fully lined with traditional Indonesian Batik fabric in black and nude.
- Woven Leather handles: height/drop approx 26cm
- Entire length of handle approx 60cm
- Woven Dimentions: H 42cm x L46cm approx
- Slight colour variations in the grass & leather add to the individuality of each piece and we see these individual traits like 'character lines'
- Free Shipping Australia Wide